Practical Strategies to Retrain & Renew Your Mind
“Where are we limiting ourselves? What are the lies that we have embraced because of our life circumstances or things that have happened that would keep us or hold us back from the fullness of identity that the Lord has for us?” –Rebecca Greenwood
From an early age, Rebecca Greenwood struggled with strongholds in her life: anger, depression and multiple fears. She feared authority figures, displeasing others, heights, the dark…even while she was a church youth leader and member of the worship team.
Through a process that she describes in this podcast, Rebecca learned how to break free from these strongholds through uncovering their root causes and allowing God to heal them. She shares how you can find freedom and lasting peace through this process, and help others to do the same.
“We will want in our personal lives to see God’s kingdom extended wherever He has placed us…We can be totally bold and humble all at the same time.”-Rebecca Greenwood
You will learn:
- How to identify the areas in your life where you are limiting yourself
- How to uncover your own strongholds and their root causes
- How to replace the lies about yourself that you have been believing with truths about who you were really created to be
- How to retrain and renew your mind
- Christian Harvest International – Empowering Generations for Transformation
- Subscribe to Becca’s blog
- Books by Rebecca Greenwood
From the time she was young girl, Rebecca felt a drawing of the Lord that she would be used by Him. Her mother used to tell Rebecca she was blessed and her father loved to sing a son entitled Far Away Places to she and her sister when they were small girls. Little did her parents know they were speaking her destiny into her heart and mind even from the time she was a young child.
In a prayer time in 1990 she felt a strong presence of the Spirit in which she was overcome. During this time the Lord showed her a vision of thousands and thousands of souls from many nations. He challenged her saying, Becca, will you be accountable for the souls I have assigned to you? Will you reach them for Me? Her heart captivated by this experience, she seriously responded to the mandate of the Lord to the nations. Since this Kingdom encounter, her passion has been seeing the lands of the world impacted for the Glory of God and reaching people with the gospel and setting the captive free. Her heart cry has become, Lord give me the nations. . As a result, prophecy, prophetic intercession, transformational spiritual warfare prayer, spiritual mapping, deliverance and teaching the word of God extensively in the many lands of the earth are the main thrusts of Christian Harvest.
Over the past 22 years, she has participated and led in spiritual warfare prayer journeys to 25 countries such as Egypt, Nepal, Italy, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, Ireland, Spain, China, and to many cities and locations throughout the United States in which measurable breakthrough of transformation have been realized.
Having a heart for lost souls, Rebecca has seen many saved and set free. She ministers in transparency from her personal experiences of overcoming fear, depression and rebellion into freedom. She is committed to equipping in scriptural truths on how to live an overcoming life of purpose, fulfillment and destiny. And to equip people and churches to have a Jesus captivated and authoritative prayer life in which change and transformation are realized.
While she loves to travel the world and partner with the Lord in touching people’s lives, Rebecca’s favorite and most cherished times are with her husband Greg and their three beautiful daughters: Kendall, Rebecca and Katie. They reside in Colorado Springs, CO and are members of Freedom Church.
Rebecca has been a guest on TBN, Its Supernatural, God Knows and the Harvest Show. She has written for publications such as Charisma, Pray! Magazine and Spirit-Led Woman. She graduated with a Doctorate of Practical Ministry from Wagner Leadership Institute where she also serves as a core faculty member.
She is the author of six books:
- Authority to Tread: An Intercessors Guide to Strategic-Level Spiritual Warfare
- Breaking the Bonds of Evil: How to Set People Free from Demonic Oppression
- The Power of a Godly Mother (ebook)
- Destined to Rule: Spiritual Strategies for Advancing the Kingdom of God
- Let Our Children Go: Steps to Free Your Child from Evil Influence and Demonic Harassment
- Your Kingdom Come: Encouraged to Intercede
- And was invited to partner with C. Peter Wagner in contributing to an Understanding Spiritual Warfare: Four Views. An academic book discussing four theological views of spiritual warfare which will be used in seminaries throughout the United States.