How To Help Them Stay And Thrive!
“There are a lot of professional woman out there that are very, very involved in their local church and they don’t feel included or utilized or acknowledged in any way for their specific gifts within the church.” Sandra Crawford Williamson
As a professional, single woman who didn’t marry until she was 36, Sandra Crawford Williamson encountered 7 churches in 12 years in which she couldn’t find a spot to engage and use her God-given talents. She couldn’t participate in many of the women’s events and felt unseen or “camouflaged”.
71% of women with children under 18 years old are working outside the home. Many of them want to be connected and want to be involved with their local church, but they are having a hard time finding their “place”. Sandra sheds light on the unique needs and talents of professional women and how they can become more engaged in their local church.
Join us as we have Sandra back on the podcast. Her first episode ‘What 9/11 Taught Me‘ is one of our most popular episodes. Sandra is the co-founder of 4word Women and she shares about her journey and her desire to help professional Christian women achieve their God-given potential.
What you will learn
- 4 reasons that working women unplug from their local church.
- 1. The examples from the pulpit don’t pertain to them.
- 2. They don’t feel appreciated or utilized.
- 3. They feel lonely because they don’t fit into one of the “buckets”.
- 4. The women’s events don’t fit into their schedule.
- How to tap into the resources and talents of these professional women.
- How to find times for gatherings and events that fit into their schedule.
- How professional women can be best reached on a typical Sunday morning.
“So there’s a lot of women out there whose gifts are in the work force and whether they choose to be married or to be a mother or not, these women are just as engaged in church as the women that have chosen to use their gifts full time in their home.” – Sandra Crawford Williamson
4WordWomen – Connecting, leading, and supporting professional women to achieve their potential
- An article by Sandra that is one of the most read articles from The Institute of Faith, Work and Economics and needs to be read by EVERY Pastor and Christian leader in the country
Sandra is a seasoned executive, Wall Street industry expert, author, and public speaker who was most recently Chief Marketing Officer for a $3 billion advertising agency. She also serves as COO for 4word, a nonprofit that serves workplace women.
After being in NYC on 9/11, surviving cancer and other personal loss, Sandra’s authentic, nothing held back story of perseverance and hope is inspiring to all. Sandra also brings over 20 years of general management, marketing, and sales experience, and is founder and CEO of Crawford Consulting. She also serves as a global industry expert for Coleman Research Group in most things digital, marketing, sales, mobile, and social media.
In addition to her MBA, Sandra has been media trained, was invited into the global CMO Club, and has hundreds of hours of on-camera work to her credit. She is a MENSA member, serves regularly in her community, and enjoys anything international. Sandra has a heart for people, especially professionals trying to juggle it all, since she was married later in life and is now a proud wife and mother of three wonderful children nine years old and younger.