Turning the most difficult times into your greatest accomplishments
Challenges and difficulties in life can become catalysts towards fulfilling your lifelong dream, and our guest today is a testament to this fact. Kathy Fettke is the CEO and co-founder of Real Wealth Network.
Kathy and her husband Rich started their journey when they began having financial challenges and Kathy stepped out on faith to find the extra income they needed so they could keep their home. This eventually led Kathy to start a small business that tapped into her passions and grew into a significant enterprise.
Kathy also shares that no matter how we plan and try to envision the future, sometimes things remain a mystery. She reminds us that it matters greatly to have a positive mindset despite the struggles and our inner strengths will shine through. We must not lose faith.
Kathy shares that a big focus early on was the money and she soon realized that it was about so much more than money. She learned how to be successful and significant!
What You Will Learn:
- How having the right mindset is vital in every area of your life
- How educating yourself is crucial to your success
- Why you need to surround yourself with people who share the same goals
- The fundamental concepts you need to learn
- What the power of leverage is
- Passive vs active income sources
- Real Wealth Network website
- Real Wealth Show
- Kathy’s Book: Retire Rich with Rentals
- Rich Fettke’s book: Extreme Success: The 7-Part Program That Shows How To Succeed Without Struggle
Kathy specializes in teaching people how build multi-million dollar real estate portfolios through creative finance and planning. She is passionate about researching and sharing the most important information about real estate, market cycles and the economy. Author of the #1 best seller, Retire Rich with Rentals, Kathy is a frequent guest expert on such media as CNN, CNBC, Fox News, NPR and CBS MarketWatch.