Pursue healing from sexual brokenness
Dr. Juli Slattery has a unique journey towards her ministry of educating women about intimacy and sexuality based on Christ. Together with Linda Dillow, they started Authentic Intimacy, a ministry that aims to help women heal from their sexual brokenness and help them understand the truths regarding these areas in their life.
Dr. Juli believes that every woman has a painful experience related to sexuality. It can be a betrayal in marriage, a trauma, and a feeling of shame. What is worse and what can paralyze a woman from coming to God is the feeling that the Lord doesn’t love her and can’t use her. Satan takes advantage of this sexual brokenness and makes it a huge barrier to a woman trusting God. Like any other wound, it needs to heal so that a woman will be freed from all the lies, be successful in the area of love and sexuality and be secured in God.
What You Will Learn:
- What intimacy and sexuality is in Christ
- What sexual brokenness can do to a person
- Why we need healing from sexual brokenness
- The goal of reclaiming sexuality
- The fruits of trusting God
- Dr. Juli Slattery’s website: www.authenticintimacy.com
- Dr. Juli Slattery’s podcast: Java with Juli
- Dr. Juli Slattery’s Facebook: @AuthenticIntimacy
- Dr. Juli Slattery’s Twitter: @AuthenticIntimacy
- Dr. Juli Slattery’s Instagram: authenticintimacy
- Dr. Juli Slattery’s LinkedIn: Juli Slattery
- Dr. Juli Slattery’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Juli Slattery’s new book: Sex and the Single Girl
- Dr. Juli Slattery’s interview with Jonathan Daughtery: When Men Are Addicted to Porn, Part 1
- Dr. Juli Slattery’s interview with Jonathan Daughtery: When Men Are Addicted To Porn, Part 2
Dr. Juli Slattery is the president co-founder of Authentic Intimacy.
She’s a widely known clinical psychologist, author, and broadcast media professional, with a weekly radio program called Java with Juli. Juli’s commitment to biblical principles, relatable style, and quick wit have made her a highly sought-after speaker. She currently sits on the board of trustees for Moody Bible Institute.
Juli and her husband Mike have been married for 20 years, and are raising their three boys in Colorado Springs; where Juli can be found playing in the mountains and trying to manage her addiction to soy lattes.